Wednesday, September 2, 2009

No Way...

Cheerio!

So yesterday I was tricked went to the Gym. It was actually nice. Haen't entered something remotedly like a gm for I don't know...nearly a year? Yeah, I know. I am soo out of shape. But I've decied to get back in shape again. Oh, who am I kidding? That "promise" only lasts for about two weeks and then I'm back to my own slob(ish) self again. Sad but true. But I'm sincerely going to try to keep it up this time. Really.

And I'm actually going to be really unhealthy and eat some frenchfries today. Hehehe...see I told you!

Speaking of...nothing that is even close to the next topic it just popped into my head. Eh...weirdo?
My mom's got the flu. Bugger. And I can now feel some disgusting substance known as snot beginning to start a minor community up my nose. DAMN! I soo don't have time (or want) to get all sick(y) right now.

On another really sad note. This morning I met 3 ambulances and a policecar when I went to work. I just found out that I know two of the guys that were in a car accident. Probably know all four of them but haven't heard who the other two are yet. Suff like that sucks. It really does....

But now I gotta go make some foood.

Over and Out.

2 comments:

  1. Vem va de som had krocka? Vart ha du vari o gymma Lopps? :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh yeah!the car-accident!!well,all I know is that Nysse just broke his feet or something and didn't get any other injuries,lucky bastard :D

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails