Monday, August 31, 2009

This Is a Stupid Title...

Good Eveening...(picture that said in Mr. Burns voice)

As I am typing (wauw I am so productive I can do two things at once!) this I am watching The Simpsons. Some weird wannabe Nightmare on Elmstreet episode. I think it's some kind of Halloween special...one of the many there is...

I went to "the city" today. Bought a new hoodie. It was from the mens side but I liked that one better then the once that were on womens side. Strange...or not really.
I also managed to stumble into the bookstore, I always manage to do that. And I found...drumroll please!
Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte!! I've been looking for that for ages! So I couldn't just not buy it, could I? Really...

I also visited my Grandpa and Grandma...so I got alot done today.

Over and Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails