Sunday, August 30, 2009

Eggs??

Have you ever had that strange feeling that all the information and ideas in your so called brain is just floating through your body and down to your fingertips as they type away? That's how I feel when I'm in a "mood" and is typing like crazy. When it comes to Fanfiction, I have loads of ideas but only sometimes feel like typing them down. Otherwise I just let them float around in my head, totally useless. Dissapointing and annoying.
I'm going to invent an machine that takes the thoughts from my head and types them as I think them. Amazing, eh? Or maybe I'll just hire some brilliant dude to do it...I think the risk of the world going under idea failing is less possible to happen then. My belief in myself is great, isn't it?
Well yeah, I cleaned my room today. Totally uninteresting fact, I know. But I felt like mentioning it...Deal with it.
And I read this joke...
A worried mother enters the Doctor's office.
M:My son thinks he's a chicken!
D:And for how long has this been going on?
M:Um...About six months now.
D (in a surprised voice): Then why on earth haven't you come sooner?!
M: We needed the eggs...

What? We needed the eggs?? I don't get it. Okay I admit I laughed like a hyena when I read it (In my defence I was sleep-deprived and hungry) at first but then I decided to stop (...and become awesome instead-Barney; How I Met Your Mother. Classic!) and think about it. And I didn't get it...at all. It's not even funny..just confusing...and still I laughed. I am such a Dork. Sincerely.
After that I started picturing a chicken in shorts and a T-shirt...then I decided to eat something and go to sleep. The best(est) idea I ever had...

Over and Out.
Oh yeah! I found this awesome poster of the
Lost Boys on Facebook....

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails