Monday, June 22, 2009

Midnight Snack.

Yes my dear stalkers I am sitting here in the middle of the night. Blogging. Sad. I'm tired...and yet...I'm not...I blame the SUGAR filled beverage next to me...
This weekend it was midsummer. And I decided not to ditch just one of my friends so I sort of ditched them all for our cabin. Yeah...I couldn't just choose between my friends so I took the third way out and went with neither. Well it was a well spent weekend filled with too much food, fires, alcohol and dogs. Interesting...

I'm seriously fearing my own and my relatives sanities so I have decied not to go into details of the weekend. I do not want any men in black suits flashing their badges or men clad in white coming to take me away (HaHAHaHA) showing up at my doorstep. I simply do not have time for that.
Well anways...here's some pictures from said weekend though...and yeah my Croatia story will continue when I have time and computer access. Sorry about that...Laughs nervously...
.
The Midsummer Fire. What was in it...Is a Mystery.
Food for an Army?
Amanda. My Oh So Cute Dog.

Toto. My Cousins 8 week old Puppy. Cuteness.

Over and Out.

2 comments:

  1. heheheh :D crazy finnish Nylund, Lindgren and Silenius midsummer party xD food for a army, burning, hmmmmm... stuff :D and two cute doggies xD pricless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AAaaaaaaaaaaw the puppyy~is pure loveness!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails