Sunday, May 16, 2010

Half-way to 40.

So this is it then. I am now 20 years old. So my birthday was yesterday, but I didn't have time to update on the actual B-day.

I'm not obsessing  over age, having an age-crisis or anything...I think.
It's just the fact that I can't seem to wrap my head around the fact that I've excisted on the ball filled with water and earthly masses we call planet earth. 20 years is a pretty long time. Okay, so maybe not that long of a time but to me that seems unfathomable.
So do I feel any different? Having entered my early twenties? No. Not one bit.

Oh, and before I go. Something that simply can't go unmentioned. I watched the 100th episode of Bones earlier. Where (SPOILER ALERT) Booth finally wants to try and have a relationship with Brennan. And what does the woman do? She gives him some stupid crap about protecting him from herself and her incabability to have a relationship or big heart or whatevere it was. WTF? Why did she have to go and do that? I was squealing as soon as Booth started talking but at the end I was in tears! These two belong together. This is what all viewers have been waiting for since...well forever! It may sound stupid, to be so involved with a TV Show. But that's...well me. But how Brennan can say no to this face...
is beyond me.
I thought the picture was very nice and well, cute. But then again all pictures of David Boreanaz are cute. I mean he was cute way-back-when he played Angel on Buffy, and later on Angels own epynomical show, which by the way is AWESOME.

But enough drool...I mean rambling.

Peace Out.

3 comments:

  1. A bit late, but I just re-watched the 5th season of Bones and I agree wholeheartedly about the stupid decision Bones (Brennan) made.....who could tell him no?! Let's hope she gets her act together for season six.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree. I do hope she does get her act together, how she could even consider saying no to Booth is still beyond me but :)Thanks for reading and leaving a comment :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails