Monday, December 20, 2010

Day 1: Introduce, recent picture of yourself, 15 interesting facts

Recent Picture; Halloween 2010.
Hey You!

My first Challenge is to introduce myself, so here goes nothing.


My name is Charlotta, I am 20 years old and I live in this small town that barely makes the maps.

 The diploma I got from school tells me I'm a Cosmetician so that's what I do for a living, I work at a Spa which is great.
On my spare time (aka when I'm not working my arse off),
the dork in me likes to read, write, listen to music and watch movies and later rant about them endlessly. I also consider myself a borderline Shopaholic because I just love buying clothes. I'm not a fashionista, believe me far from it but I really like to dress up in different outfits. Shoes and bags are my guilty pleasures.
But most of all I love hanging out with my awesome friends. And I spend alot of my time with the S.A. (Read This if you're lost and don't get it) as well, of course.

That's kind of me in a nutshell, I think. If you want more just  check out the About a Girl page.




And Now the 15 (Not-So)Interesting Facts.

  1. I am afraid of Clowns.
  2. I don't eat Green Candy.
  3. I'm hopelessly inlove with Johnny Depp.
  4. Rock, Metal, Alternative music makes my heart beat faster but I do have a soft spot for John Mayer.
  5. My toenails has not been nailpolish-free since I was 13.
  6. I have a really bad memory.
  7. The word I use too much is; What?
  8. I think tattoos are hot.
  9. I am a hopeless Romantic.
  10. Procastinating is my speciality.
  11. I have issues with the word No.
  12. I sometimes read Poetry, because Dead Poets Society made it cool.
  13. I quote Barney Stinson alot.
  14. I have many fictional-crushes.
  15. And last and least; My favorite color is purple.

2 comments:

  1. uuuh... de här kommer bli 30 intressanta dagar :D och det där med favorit färg.. ja tror de ha ändra några gånger genom åren :D xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahah...oor not xD en par en gånger ha d ändra jo kanske :P

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails