Monday, March 29, 2010

Dead Poets...

...Society is one of the greatest movies ever made. I hereby warn you for some up-coming gushing.

One. It made my cry like a baby. I had forgotten how sad it was. But it was simply brilliant. Poetry, great story great actors and characters.

Two. Yet another fictional character has stolen my heart. Sigh, yeah, here we go again. Charlie "Nuwanda" Dalton. Yeah, I fell for a dude who named himseld Nuwanda. Why? He's crazy, absolutley adorable, recites poetry, has the most wonderful eyes, plays the sax and his smirk makes my knees wobbly. So here's to my new Fictional crush. Nuwanda, I totally love you right now. Just look at him...sigh.

Buut...enough gushing.

Peace Out!

“Laughing, crying, tumbling, mumbling,
Gotta do more, gotta be more.
Chaos screaming, chaos dreaming,
Gotta be more, gotta do more.”
-Charlie Dalton-












2 comments:

  1. Do you know I have never watched this movie...I think I should give it a try.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should definitley give it a try! It is most excellent!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails