Thursday, December 30, 2010

Day 9: A favorite picture of your best friend

Well I don't exactly have a favorite picture of my bestfriend. I've all ready gone through the fact that I'm not much of a photographer.

So instead I chose the most recent one of us together, this Halloween.


Party's Over Dude.

This was taken at a small Kebab-Joint after we finished partying.Yeah.

V. and I met when I was 16. Before that I had a best-friend that I had known since forever, which actually means practically from birth. I know, weird huh. Anyhow we sort of outgrew eachother and I moved away for school. We still talk sometimes, and she's still a friend but my bestfriend she is not.

School is where I met V. I'm not sure when it happened and I'm not even certain on how it happened...but after a conversation about our love for Johnny Depp, we just clicked.

V and I are so alike. And yet we are so different. I love her and she's my best friend. She knows everything about me and vice-versa. And we both know that we can call eachother at any time and the other will be there.
Sadly because now, we live so far away from eachother we don't see eachother as much as we would like. But we talk on the phone, text and facebook eachother constantly.

She's my best friend, my soulmate and I wouldn't trade her for anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails