Tuesday, June 15, 2010

I did an Agyness...well almost...

Remember the post when I rambled on and on about hair? The one where I mentioned that Agyness Deyn had shaved practically all her hair off, and the media called it "doing a Britney"? Yeah that one.
Well most of my hair is now gone. This is one of my shortest haircuts...ever. And it's awesome. But enough bragging about that.

Today I've been running all over the place ad now, when I've finally calmed down, I have no idea what I should do. Crazy, isn't it? As you can see I also seem to have an obsession with changing the look of the Blog, I personally like the way it's looking now. But I'm still changing some things...It's a work in progress ;).

I've also noticed that I've been posting a whole lot of videos lately so why not do that again x) Here's Kasabian's, which by the by is one awesome band, Vlad The Impaler. WARNING; very strange video.

2 comments:

  1. I like your new lay-out. Did you actually shave your hair?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! No not comepletely...but almost :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails