Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mothers Day.

Today is Mothers Day here in Finland(ia). We celebrate mothers, grandmothers, grand-grandmothers and so on.

My mom is awesome. But then again who doesn't think their mom is awesome? I am a Daddy's Girl that much have been established and I have more incommon with my dad but that doesn't mean that I don't love my mom just as much.
She's always been there. She's taken care of us ungrateful brats since forever and that is probably the hardest job of them all. My mom is like -supermom. She can do anything. There's no resturant food that tops my moms. She's always there.

So honour your moms today, they sure as hell deserve it. I mean just think about it, they've put up with our shit for years.





Love you Mom.
Happy Mothers Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails