Monday, July 6, 2009

Well aint that just swell...

G'Day Mates!

Today it's Monday. I don't like Mondays...at all. They annoy me. Alot. But I have a theory...If the first day of the week would be called Tuesday, I would hate it just as much. Just because it's the first day.

I have too much stuff in my head right now. It's just a matter of time before everything bursts. Yeah. I should do so much, but I never do. But today I have promised myself to clean my room, it looks like a bomb dropped in there. I should also clean my closet in the same time. And if I have time...I should finish my chapter for the Marauders and Me, because the disgusting and irritating thing know as Writers Block has finally ended.

And oh yeah...I watched this really odd episode of Bones last night...really odd. And Motley Crue was in it! Yeah I totally squealed...anywhoo...

Over and Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails