Monday, July 13, 2009

War Against The Dust-Bunnies.

Greetings.

My room looked like WWIII happened in here. How it got that way is beyond me...I honestly don't know what happened. But thanks to my own awesomeness and a whole lot of cussing I can now see my carpet. I haven't seen it in almost 2 weeks now. It's red. Wauw.

But my war against the Dust-Bunnies need to continue...because I aint done yet, I had to take a break and sleep yesterday. Ew. Why must I need sleep?

Well anywhoo...I should probably clean again...ugh.

Why did I have to mess it up in here, why?

What was going on in that clouded mind of mine when I threw that stuff on the floor, thought that my bedside table lamp was an appropriate place to hang that shirt, throw that sock up on my DVD rack?

*sigh* Sometimes I don't understand myself or that thing inside my head that's supposed to be a brain.

Promise I'll update later on the ongoing warzone and how it turns out. But now I can see the Dust-Bunnies are plotting Evil Schemes again...so I'm off with the vacuum cleaner as my weapon and in high spirits!

ATTACK!!

2 comments:

  1. Se till att inte dammsuga tagentbordet bara ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. ReincarnatedRockstarvampJuly 13, 2009 at 4:17 PM

    Meheheheheh...Jag akta meijj fö at göra det jees...xD

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails