Thursday, July 9, 2009

Rain+Boredom=?

Helou Minions.

Today it's pretty much storming out there. Ew. Rain, wind...and oh look more rain. Still doesn't come close to the storm we had in Croatia...but anyways.

Oooh...I bought this cute red hooded sweater yesterday and me loves it! Also Sale-shopped in Lindex today, found nothing. Damnation. That was a dissapointment.

But I did visit the bookstore. Why mum (she was with me) ever let me go there is a mystery.
I can't walk out of there without buying something! Today was no exeption...I ended up buying Sophie Kinsella's Remember Me? I jus felt like i needed a somewhat easy read, and hey, I'm a sucker for those cheesy but oh so funny romance stories!

Have I told you that I bought Jean Paul Gaultier's Madame awhile ago. I adore it! And the ad...fantastic! My fashion muse and favorite model Agyness Deyn is in it, and the spokesperson for the perfume. Here's the ad.

Over and Out.




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails