Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Titles are for Suckers.

Ignore the title.

Today I had a day off. I had a plan. A well thought-out plan. It involved cleaning my room. Finishing up some other stuff. It failed. Miserably. I did nothing of importance. I did drool over Hugh Jackman and Ewan McGregor in the sam film though. They played tennis...
"mmm Tennis"... And I watched parts of Michael Jacksons memorial service.
Oh well...Tomorrow work time. Again. My life is seriously on repeat. How boring.

I wish Robert Pattinson would get here already and sweap me off my feet and take me off to England to marry him and have his babies.
Oh wishful thinking. Yeah...I had a strange dream again, it involved the sentence above...That and Ace Merrill... *smirks*. It was a two part dream. I loathed my dog when it decided to wake me up just as Ace was going to teach me how to play "MailBox Baseball". Oh the irony.














But enough of my ranting...

Over and Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails