Monday, July 13, 2009

Success!

Hahaha!! Success! I won the war against those damn Dust-Bunnies! They plotted EVIL madness against me but I outsmarted them...now that I think about it that isn't much of an achievment...oh well...And I did it all while listening to one of my recent favorite songs Rob Zombie's; I'm Your Boogieman. Really great song.

I also watched Young Guns a western from 1988 starring Emilio Esteves,Charlie Sheen and Kiefer Sutherland! It was...okay. I have never been one for westerns besides American Outlaws...dunno why I like that one. Well, Young Guns was watchable, not awesome though. Kiefers character was cute though...ugh, I'm obsessed. And to think I didn't like the guy before...Wham.

Anywhoo...I'm gonna watch Life soon...I do love that show. Charlie Crews is one of the most awesome characters ever. yeah.

Over and Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails