Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Cry Little Sister…

“Last fire will rise
Behind those eyes
Black house will rock
Blind boys don't lie
Immortal fear
That voice so clear
Through broken walls
That scream I hear
Cry little sister (thou shall not fall)
Come come to your brother (thou shall not fall)
Unchain me sister (thou shall not kill)
Love is with your brother (thou shall not kill)”

-Sisters of Mercy-

Today was a pretty calm day at work. So is tomorrow. And this is my last week on ILA…then next week back to School. Ew. I’d rather stay at ILA actually…Oh well…

And oh yeah the lyrics (and my entry-title) in the beginning is from a song that I listen to frequently right now.
Cry Little Sister by Sisters of Mercy (for example)…it is one of the song on the Lost Boys Soundtrack…Yeah I still haven’t Cry_Me_Tears_of_Bloodgotten out of that minor (large) faze yet…That might take awhile.

Not much else to say really…Just damn bored…yah.

Tootles.

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails