Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Caffeine and Boredom.

I think I might have drunk too much coffee today. All because of the small fact that I am bored. And slightly stressed since I realized that I am soon leaving this country for Croatia. And I have...basically...done absolutley Nothing to prepare myself. That sounds like me yeah...always leaving every single thing to the last minute. Mahaw.

By the by...I read this post titled "101 Things About Me" and I know that those things circle around...everywhere (Facebook,Blogs,Quizilla...you name it). And for some very odd reason that I can not point out, I love them. Yeah, I am a sucker for those things. And you can expect on of those posted on this very Blog in the matter of days...or hours...either one.

And tomorrow is a free day, which means; No Work! And stay inside and watch movies all day! Yeah.

But I think that I should go and do something remotely productive...Like I don't know...Drink More Coffee?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails