Saturday, May 23, 2009

Clearly I Have Gone Mad...

At work for the last time in a very long period of time. Next week I have to attend some final classes...not that we'll actually do anything important...we just have to attend for one reason or the other (these reasons are still unknown to me).

So one final week and then this period of my life will be over and done with. I don't know what to think of it really... Should I be sad and bawl my eyes out? Happy that it's over and I can now move on to the next part of my life...whatever that is?
These thoughts swirl around in my head, accompanied by the voices of my conscience and my personal little narrator.
Yes, I do believe I have a small narrator in my head that narrates me through the day, this occured to me when I had watched a Scrubs Marathon a couple of weeks ago. Because I shit you not, I am really narrating my life in my head sometimes just like dearest J.D. strange but true...That and the fact that I'm convinced that my "Angel & Devil Replicas of Myself" aka my conscience guys that you see in cartoons...are infact not replicas of me...but miniature Captain Jack Sparrows. This is something that I thought of a couple of years ago when I had watched PotC repeatedly. My friend proclaimed me mad. I did not disagree...still don't.

Well enough ramblings on my part...I am going to go and do something productive and of most importance (fill up my Coffee Cup). So with that...

Over and Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails