Monday, July 27, 2009

Well hello...

Okay so I didn't update on our Roadtrip. Sorry. But it was fun and scroll down for some weird and pointless pictures...
I was in Turku this weekend. Vivi and I went to Harry Potter and the HBP...It...wans't awesome. A dissapointment really. But it was beautifully made, the cast was excellent esp. Helena Bonham Carter, Alan Rickman and Tom Felton. Loved some of the humor-scenes. But the things that annoyed me outweighed the positive things. Sorry HBP you were no hit with me...next movie to watch Public Enemies!!! Johnny,Johnny,Johnny...sorry I am obsessed.
Then we went to a bar...and just hung out. It was really nice.

Then on Sunday I went for a Boat-Ride in our NEW awesome Boat. I love it. Pictures coming soon...

Today I was at work, just got home an hour ago...And now I'm questioning myself. What is wrong with me? Why can't I put my clothes INSIDE my cupboard where they belong? Why is that so hard? Why do I feel compelled to throw them all on the floor in piles...or any other awailable, empty surface in my room. I don't know, wouldn't it be easier if I just put them away? Apparently not...
Enough Ranting...
Me...On a swing...We flet chilidish that day, and I think that's my Cousins shoe...

Our Ride.


Over and Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails