Monday, July 27, 2009

Weird Not so Frequently Asked Q&A...

Interview with the blogger.

Interviewer: Weird Person With a sqeaky Voice.

Interviewer: Okay...*clears throat* let's begin then...
Blogger: And what if I refuse?
Interviewer:You will die.
Blogger:What? Die? You can't be serious...
Interviewer: I am Dead serious...*snickers at own joke*
Blogger:*Stares Blanky* Really?
Interviewer:Really....
*Akward Silence...*
Blogger: Well...uuum...go ahead then...

1. How old are you in 5 years? You want me to do Math? Are you mad? *Grumbles after rude stare from I.*...okay...um...24...
2. Who was the last person you met? A customer at work...or dad...either one...
3. How tall are you? 1.63 cm.
4. What was the Last Movie you watched? The Lake House...Oh Keanu Reeves and Sandra Bullock...amazing chemistry...and I really enjoyed the...Int.:NEXT QUESTION!
5. Who did you last call? Vivi.
6. What did your last text say, and to whom? It was for Vivi...but I have no idea what it said...This phone does not save...
7. What are your plans for the day? Eat.Sleep.Watch Life.Shower.Read Fanfiction.Day-Dream about Ace Merrill..maybe not in that order...
8. Do you prefer Texting or Calling? Texting...definitly...If it isn't Mucho Importanto.
9. Are your parents Married,Separated or co-habitee's? Co-habitee's..but practically married, it just doesn't say so on a small paper...
10. When was the last time you saw your mum? Like...a second ago when she came in the door...
11. What is your Eye-color? Green-ish,Brown-ish...they change...honest!
12. When did you wake up today? 06.30...BUT I didn't get out of bed until like...19.15...what? It's Normal...or else they wouldn't have invented The Snooze button...
13. Have you ever found a cat? Define..."found"..like I saw on walking over the street or it popped out of my bag..? If A) yes..if B) Thank god NO!
14. What is your favorite place? Our Summer Cabin. It Rulez.
15. What place do you dislike? The Dentist's Office...*shudder*Espec. the bloody chair...
16. Where do you think you are in 10 years? Honestly? I have no idea. I would like to say England or Australia...that's waht I'm hoping for...
17. What scared you as a child? Clowns...they still do...yak.
18. Who had you laughing last? Vivi.
19. Are you too young to own LP's? What kind of stupid question is that? I might have bought some...I don't though...
20.Do you have a PC or a Laptop? Well my own is a Lap-Top...I named it Sidney. Stop staring at me...I like naming things...
21. Do you sleep with or without clothes? JAMMIES!!
22. How many pillows do you have in your bed? eheh...3...
23. How many landskapes have you lived in? 1..but 2 for shorter periods of time...
24. Have you ever vomited while drunk? Who do you take me for! But..um..yes...
25. What do you prefer; Shoes,Socks or Barefoot? Barefoot all the way...
26. Are you social? Well...not exactly...
27. What is you favorite Ice-Cream? Croatian Ice-Cream...any freaking Kind...mmm...Ice-Cream...
28. What would you do if you won One Million Euros? Travel the world and Shop...
29. Do you like chineese food? Hell Yeah! and even more so after watching The Lost Boys...
30. Do you like coffee? Yes. I am an Addict.
31. What do you drink for breakfast? Coffee...
32. Do you sleep on a specific side? Upside down...and no I am not kidding. I did that once...or twice...
33. Do you know how to play Poker? You should see my Poker-Face...It sucks...but yeah I can play.
34. Do you like to get cozy? Well...not exactly...I have issues with CozySnugglyflies...don't ask...
35. Are you some sort of addict? Hahahahha...Do you even know who you're talking too! YES, YES and once more..YES...
36. Do you know anyone with the same birthdate as you? No...but I'll Google it...
37. Do you want kids? Right now? Hell No...later in life...maybe..yeah...I think so...?
38. Do you know any other languages then Swedish? English durf, Sort of Finnish and some German words...does the fact that I can count to three in french mean that I know french? Apparently not...
39. Have you ever ridden an Ambulance? Noooou...
40. Do you prefer the Ocean over a pool? Ocean...definitley Ocean...You can't exactly ride any waves in a pool can you?
41. What do you spend you money on? Movies,Clothes...Books..lots...
42. Own any expensive Jewlery? Some, yes. In a not-so-secret hiding place only I know of...
43. Have you ever tried any narcotics? Never...EnergyDrinks doesn't count...but they have the same effect on me...
44. What was the last thing you put in your mouth? Good god why would anyone want to know THAT? That is digusting...but okay, I'll spll..it was...it was...A Läkerol pastille...DON'T JUDGE ME!!
45. Who is the funniest perdon you know? Myself? hah...just kidding Im a bore..no I think...My cousin...his ideas are just...hilarious...
46. Choose a scar on your on your body? Scarfree!! I think...If yu don't count this tiny little thing on my knee...I think it's a scar...that or something is living in there...OH GOD THE MENTAL PICTURES!
47. What's your ringing tone? The Clash-London Calling
48. Do you have any clothing left from when you were little? Yes, this cute tiny little dress...dunno why exactly though...
49. Do you flirt much? hahahha...ppfft...sorry..sorry...ppfft..hahaha...can't..can't...BREATHE!
50. Where was you Blog-Profile-Pic taken? My Room...and then Gimpifed
51. Can you change the oil in your car?Haha! yeah Daddy told me how to! But I might have...ehrm...forgotten how to...
52. Have you ever gotten a Speeding Ticket? Surprisingly...no...but I fear that it's only a matter of time...
53. What was the last book you read? Remember Me?-Sophie Kinsella...what? Hey after you yelled at me for ranting about the movie, I'll shut up about the book...
54.Do you read the News Paper? Sort of...I look through it...
55. Are you subscribing to any Magazine? No, but I would like to subscribe to Q.
56. Do you dance in the car? Constantly. Every Minute of every hour of every day that I drive.
57. What radio station did you listen too lately? Radio Vega...when I ventured into the kitchen...for some reason or the other...
58. What was the last thing you scratched down on a piece of paper? Remember; Buy Food. Or Starve. Not Kidding.
59.When was the last time you visited Church?Christmas I think...yeah...I think that's It...
60. Who do you challange to this important task? This is a very important and respectful task...that a very carefully selected individuals should have the privilige to do...okay...NOT...Robin,Cessi,Bettina,Jeffi and Every Poor Little Sod that happens to stumble over this and read it...please do comment if you actually did it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails