Thursday, August 6, 2009

Promises, Promises...

"A Promise is a trabsaction between two or more
persons whereby the first person undertakes in the future to render some service
or gift to the others or devotes something valuable now and here to his use"
-Wikipedia-

Okay, I think I might have promised to write more often. I really should stop promising things...because I ever seem to be able to keep those f-ing promises.
I promised to call my friend early in the week, I called her last night.
I also somewhat promised that I would take my brother shopping some weekend, in June. We are now in August and still...nothing. I feel like I'm lying even if I really aren't...I just...forget things...

Promising stuff is really stupid. If you know that you can't keep them.
So...from here on I promise that I won't make any stupid promises that I can't keep.





I did it again...didn't I? Fudge.

1 comment:

  1. Tackar :) Jah vi far SÅ o se på han nångång om han har konsert här :P

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails