Sunday, August 16, 2009

^^

Greetings.

I've been thinking, never a good sign I know. Believe me I know. But as I was saying...I think I want to re-design my Blog. Again. Why? Dunno...I'm bored I guess.

I haven't been posting enough, and I apoligize, to the imaginary Readers. Yes I don't think too many people are actually reading theese annoying little rants...that's not even interesting just me venting. I guess. Oh well.

I watched Pride and Prejudice awhile ago. Yes, I know...I can't believe it took me this long! But I've read the book, I'm thinking I should read it again. You see...I didn't really connect with me. Not when I read it, I liked some parts but otheres were...to be brutally honest; Boring. But I did fall inlove with Mr. Darcy, without seeing the movie first, doing so made me like him even more. It can't be healthy to have cryshes on theese...fictional characters. It just can't! And I have a frigging list of them....a LONG one. It's practically endless...sad but true. Oh well.

Over and Out.

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails