Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Brilliant Music Videos and Feng Shui...

Hey,

Today went by pretty fast. I'm sadly developing some minor flu symptoms and I'm terrified that I'll actually get the flu. I so don't have the time or need for that.
I've been reading a book about Feng Shui lately and it got me wondering. Can you Feng Shui a Blog? I'll look that up and come back to that later.
This book tells you about cleaning up in your cluttered life and things like that. It's very interesting. As I type I am watching Scrubs, what have I learned from Scrubs today? That the Todd is...well...The Todd!

John Mayer's new album Battle Studies arrived yesterday. And I watched the first video I saw with John and the one that got me into his music in the first place. Bigger Than My Body:





And I decided to put up two videos. This one is from his new album and it's abolutley brilliant. Both the song and the video. Who Says;

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails