Friday, January 14, 2011

Day 22: What's in your purse?

My purse is almost always filled with stuff that I need, and then somehow things that I don't need find themselves lost in there as well.


I surprised even myself when I took time to take pictures of almost everything in my purse. Freaky.

This is the bag I use right now.

This is my wallet. It is almost always in my bag.

My Alice in Wonderland Dayplanner.

This contains neccesary make-up.

This is mentioned Make-up.

In this little fellow I store my keys so they don't get lost.

This contains coins, a flashlight and other stuff.
So that is basically what one can find in my bag. Amongst; Candies, Random Notes, Cigarettes, Lighters and the occasional book or extra gloves.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails