Thursday, January 13, 2011

Day 21: Favorite Picture of yourself ALL TIME Why?

Sorry, I missed two days. This took some searching through alot of drawers, but finally I found it!


Who would of thought that my favourite picture of myself actually is a School Picture! Yeah, I know. Those terrible, often embarrisingly bad photo's that we all love to hate.

My Second Grade photo though...Well it's actually pretty good and I like it. So here you have it, My favorite picture of myself, of all time. Back to "haunt" me from  1998.

I'm not even sure why I like this picture, it's just something about it.The quality is pretty bad but it'll just have to do.

8 Year Old Me.

1 comment:

  1. Aaaw!Adorable!!I wonder what I was wearing to school that day..?I guess I already had short here hair then xDD

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails