Thursday, March 19, 2009

Sick of Being Sick…Update.

 

So since I decided to actually dedicate myself to this blog, I have managed to make the decision to write yet another post. How incredible of me, eh?

I am actually feeling a lot better now and should be able to attend school tomorrow. Yaay. Snore, what a bore really.  The only reason I am excited to get back to school for…is because I feel like I am going to die of boredom being stuck inside this stupid little room. Well I have managed to entertain myself by watching tons of movies…But tomorrow the bed-rest will finally be over. Thank you king of chocolate muffins…

As I type this most un-important post I am actually watching the new 90210…Which honestly is nowhere as good as the original. Yeah, I admit it, I am obsessed by Dylan, Brenda, Brandon and the gang…well used to be anyways. This new version sort of annoys me…and yet I can’t seem to stop watching it. And I am not going to ruin it for anyone watching it by ranting about how much I hate who Sammy's dad is…yeah not telling…

Well that’s all I’ve got to rant about for tonight.
Until Next Time.
Ta!

Reincarnated Rockstar-Vampire.

Listening To: Aerosmith-Dude Looks Like A Lady

90210

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails