Saturday, March 21, 2009

S for Saturday.

Good Morning Star-shine, The Earth Says Hello!

Yesterday I was at school again, wrote some sort of test, and then went to Turku to ÅA, to listen to some “lecture” thingy about their Psychologist education. Pretty interesting.

Today I was forced awake early…for no apparent reason. I was not a happy camper.

I actually watched both The Notebook and Interview With The Vampire yesterday. Both very good movies. I managed to bawl my eyes out during the first one and be very fascinated by the latter. I actually did read the book first considering the latter and found it very true to the books, the movie that is. Even if the ending was rather altered and I never pictured Tom Cruise playing Lestat. But that’s about it for now…my nose is still running like some bloody tap if that interests anyone, I rather doubt it…

Until Next Time.
Ta!

Reincarnated Rockstar-Vampire.

Listening To: Kings of Leon-Sex on Fire

RyanGosling222iwtv_claudia

Ryan Gosling, Kirsten Dunst as Claudia.

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails