Sunday, March 22, 2009

Time Flies…

 

time


So now we once again are at the end  of the week. Time just seem to fly by for some odd reason. I don’t particularly like it though, everything goes too fast in my opinion.

“Time flies when you have fun”. That has to be one of the most famous sayings ever. Then how come time is flying and I’m not really having that much fun, I wonder…
It feels like it was only yesterday when I started this school that I am going to…and in 9 weeks(give or take a few days) I will graduate. Curious, isn’t it?

Today I watched yet another movie. This time 8 Oscar winning: Slumdog Millionaire. A very interesting movie by one of my own personal favourite directors; Danny Boyle. untitled
The movie is in this chaotic true Danny Boyle fashion, and I loved it. Probably one of his best works since Trainspotting, one of the greatest movies through all time.
Definitely worth watching.

And that’s pretty much it for today. Tomorrow I have some annoying test and will probably rant a whole lot about that…so be prepared…

Until Next Time.
Ta!

Reincarnated Rockstar-Vampire.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails