Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Ode To Snow…

Ode To Snow.

Sunday evening, white and wet almost gone.
Monday morning, white and wet came along.
We were almost in April and spring…
Looks like Mother Earth winter decided to bring…
My red shoes you decided to flood…
Now how can that possibly do anyone any good?

Oh snow how I loathe thee…

As you can see…when I went to bed the awful snow was almost gone. Monday morning came and it seems like we have a blizzard. It had been snowing practically non-stop since Monday morning. Bloody perfect…not.

Had this practical Make-up test on Monday…it went…okay. Or well rather on the bad side…I guess, I just never seem to get the make-up right. And I really like that part of my education the least.

Then I just happened to buy two more movie for my Collection…It just happened…I can’t seem to figure out how…*Angelic Look*.
Trainspotting and Love Actually. And then for some odd reason a book called Stephen King Goes To The Movies happened to fall down into my bag…even if I have plenty of un-read book left at home. I just can’t seem to control myself when it comes to movies and books.

ode to snow

Well enough ranting for today.

Until Next Time.
Ta!

Reincarnated Rockstar-Vampire.

What I would like to happen ->

Listening To: Motley Crüe-Dr. Feelgood

1 comment:

  1. well I got it from Vince McMahon when I watched some old WWE stuff.... Did u have it as your PM!?!??!? When the hell did you have that as your PM!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails