Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Wednesday…

9_wednesday_garfield

 

Today…we just prepared a lot of stuff for our International Exams (Cidesco).

To morrow we are going up to Vasa to cheer on our friend Ida that has made it to the finals in the Taijtaja contests. Don’t know how I’m supposed to entertain myself on the 5 hour trip up there…and back. Have somewhat decided to take this very computer with me and watch some movie…That would be rather smart. And just fill my mp3 with music and take some books with me. That and talking to my bestest friend…and loads of ED I think I’ll make it.

It has finally stopped snowing and as I type this the sun is shining, loads of snow on the ground though. Let’s just hope it melts away.

But that’s about it for the day…

Until Next Time.
Ta!

Reincarnated Rockstar-Vampire.

"Insanity: Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." 
-Albert Einstein-


Listening To: Diary of Jane-Breaking Benjamin

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails