Friday, March 27, 2009

Skyway Avenue…

“'Cause if you jump
I will jump too
We will fall together
From the building's ledge
Never looking back at what we've done
We'll say it was love
'Cause I would die for you
On skyway avenue”

-We the Kings-

Greetings Mortals.

Yesterday was one hell of a long day…
It began 6 in the morning when I had to get up, then at 7  the bus to Vasa started. Our 5 hour long bus-ride had arrived. Bloody Fantastic.
When you ride a bus for 5 hours your mind sort of slowly manages to completely stop working…that or you start to think of the oddest things.
Well my trip was spent listening to my mp3, reading and talking to my most awesome friends. Then we watched Twilight on my computer…until the battery died…about 5 minutes before the movie ended. That sucked.
When we finally arrived at our destination it was rather dull…and guess what, we still had the 5 hour long bus trip back to look forward too. Yaay…Well anyhow that one somehow went quicker…I slept for at least an hour and then some genius got the brilliant idea to watch a movie in the bus’s television system. Too bad it was Tropic Thunder, because that one in my opinion, sucked duck.The Sea=Freedom

Today I haven’t done much of importance. Yeah.

Enough Ranting.

Until Next Time.
Ta!

Reincarnated Rockstar-Vampire.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails