Thursday, March 19, 2009

Sick of Being Sick

 

So I just recently managed to catch a minor case of what we humans call The Flu. This awful sickness contains  such symptoms as; A Runny Nose, Fever and Tiredness. These specific symptoms often cause a condition known only as Taedium. Well for those who speak Latin that is, in English it simply means Boredom.
Yes my dear followers of  Ronald McDonald (The mastermind behind all that is evil), I am bored to death. I have watched exactly 3 ½ movies (Please do read my reviews for them on this page; http://www.flixster.com/user/reincarnatedrockstarvamp), tried to study for a test(that kept me occupied for about three minutes), eaten, slept, read a couple of pages in The Vampire Lestat (the second book in Anne Rice’s Vampire Chronicles…).
And now I sat down to write this. I created a new blog and have decided to actually dedicate some of my most precious time to this one, and not forget about it like all the others (May they Rest In Peace). Because I am simply stressed out right now, and well I have loads to talk about…and that is what a blog really is, isn’t it? A way to talk to yourself without managing to get yourself  locked up somewhere in a room with padded walls (not that it’s anything wrong with talking to yourself, I do it all the time). So for the time being, this will just have to do.

Until Next Time.
Ta!

Reincarnated Rockstar-Vampire.

 

"What doesn't  kill you makes you... stranger."
The Joker (Heath Ledger)

jokervamp

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails