Saturday, April 4, 2009

M&M Guzzling…

So I’m still not the happiest camper you can be. I’m not dancing around singing and throwing flowers at the people…but I am definitely in a better mood. My day has gone pretty much according to plan. Watch movies and guzzle M&M’s…

I watched Fight Club today. That has to be one of the most brilliant movies I have ever seen. It was sick, twisted and utterly disturbing. The twist was totally surprising and I never saw that ending coming.FightClubPoster-785230

Edward Norton was absolutely brilliant as the narrator. And even if I’m not a huge fan of Brad Pitt, I have to admit that he was absolutely fantastic as Tyler. And of course Helena Bonham Carter, one of my favourite actresses, the role Marla was made for her.

fightclub




As I type this I am watching Stand By Me, one of my favourite movies of all time. River Phoenix was an very talented actor and it really was a big loss when he died. And the whole concept of this movie is great. The four friends, especially Chris Chambers(River Phoenix) and of course my personal favourites: The Cobras. Ace Merrill(Kiefer Sutherland) and Richard “Eyeball” Chambers(Bradley Gregg) are my favourites.

But that’s about it for today…Over and Out.58

River Phoenix, Kiefer Sutherland, Wil Wheaton, Bradley Gregg.
Stand By Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails