Friday, April 3, 2009

Fuck…

Have you ever had this feeling of complete failure?

That’s pretty much how I felt today. I didn’t pass my stupid exams. And then I did something that I haven’t done in a very long time. I cried. I actually cried, and this time it had nothing to do with a sad movie.
I felt like everything went to shit. Everything I have worked for…So basically I still feel like shit. I’m sad, disappointed…and everything in-between. Yeah, there’s a possibility to re-do it. I won’t though…I don’t think I have neither the strength nor will to do that. I don’t care anymore. Besides it’s not like I wanna do this forever. I’m just keep on looking forward…and just don’t give a fuck. Just get over it. Suck it up and take like a man…or eeh…woman in my case. No more tears. No more whining. Just forget and suck it up.

On a happier note, Congrats to all my wonderful friends who did pass. Good for you. And no, that wasn’t sarcasm. I am actually happy for you guys…even if I’m not really in the mood to show it.

So…Over and Out.

Listening To: 4 Am Forever-Lost Prophets

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails