Thursday, April 2, 2009

Exams. Day One.

With Vince Neil screaming about the “Wild Side” in my ear, I walked closer to the Chamber of Doom. Otherwise known as the small classroom where our theory-test were going to be held. For a whole hour we were going to be kept prisoners by some Danish woman in a fur coat inside this small room to answer the correct answer; A, B,C or possibly D.

I guess it went pretty well…considering that all I seemed to have in my head was the lyrics to La Vie Boheme from the musical RENT. It was very annoying…

Tomorrow the practical part will begin…and strangely enough I am not nervous at all. I am actual more nervous about the fact that this crazy person is in my group then the actual test. So yeah. But for now that is all I have to say…

Until Next Time.

Reincarnated Rockstar-Vampire.one

I WonderMe Wondering…xD

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails