Wednesday, April 1, 2009

April Fools


Today we enter the first day of April. The sun is shining the birds are chirping and if you ignore the humongous mountains of snow (that are in fact slowly melting away...in snail-speed but still)
that still covers the ground you can almost feel the spring on it’s way.

April Fools Day. That’s today.

“April Fools' Day or All Fools' Day, although not a holiday in its own right, is a notable day celebrated in many countries on April 1. The day is marked by the commission of hoaxes and other practical jokes.”

-Wikipedia-

And I can honestly say that I have only been fooled…once, today. Not one for the actual “fooling” though…because I just seem to crack up myself and it always fails. True story.

Today I haven’t done much. Tried to study for my exams without falling asleep….and yes that has happened to me, more then once. I tend to fall asleep while listening to awesome music and reading about Vena Porta or why the skin gets dry or something…weird

So to cure me from my…boredom-ness. I stuff my face with this drug called M&M’s and ED….and watch movies, today involving Shia LaBeuf. Eagle Eye, to be more precise. And that’s that, me thinks. Yeah.

Until Next Time.
Ta!

Reincarnated Rockstar-Vampire.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails