Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Countdown…

So now it’s exactly 2 or 3 (depends on how you look at it) dayscountdown until my final Exams. Bloody Hell. Not nervous yet, just annoyed. Because everything we (the students) wanted to do ages ago…we had to do now in the last freaking minute. Go figure, eh?

So today I am very much annoyed, at a certain old idiot that seems to have no bloody brains at all and at the world in general. So I would suggest that you kept out of my way today….what’s left of today anyways. It funny that…how we were supposed to end school at 17.00 but somehow we got out of there at 10.30-18.45. Funny. Not.

Well…That’s about everything I know…Right now.

Until Next Time.
Ta!

Reincarnated Rockstar-Vampire

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails