Monday, March 30, 2009

Stress.

“Stress is a biological term which refers to the consequences of the failure of a human or animal body to respond appropriately to emotional or physical threats to the organism, whether actual or imagined. It is "the autonomic response to environmental stimulus.”

-Wikipedia-

computing_stress

Everyone at school is pretty much stressed to the maximum level, because of these exams that we have at the end of this very week. Except me and my best mate.

I figure, why the fudge should I stress and be nervous about some exam? If I make it parteey…if I don’t…well boo me, right?

I am more of a….”Don’t take life to seriously. You won’t get out of it alive” kind of girl. And that’s true, isn’t it? Rather cynic maybe but oh-so-true. I live by the day and try not to worry too much. I mean why should I worry so much about the future when I am living NOW. So when everything everyone seems to be able to talk about are those bloody exams. I get rather annoyed. But thanks to this very Blog I get to went, rather brilliant, eh?

So on that note I bid you all farewell…if anyone is actually reading this…

Until Next Time.
Ta!

Reincarnated Rockstar-Vampire.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails