Thursday, April 16, 2009

Sugar High,The Ramones and Hughie…

sugar

There’s this saying; “High on Life”. I think I might have been high on life today, either that or I was on this major Sugar trip.
I mean half of the time I wanted to burst out giggling for no apparent reason (The weird thoughts in my mind had nothing to do with it). I think drinking ED might have had something to do with it…
And the lyrics for the Ramones “The KKK Took My Baby Away” kept swirling around in my head and I had this feeling of humming it...All Day Long.

Oh yeah…I also saw this magazine…named “VMan”…or something like that…a fashion magazine for men. And I wanted to buy it desperately…know why? Hugh Jackman was on the cover…Bloody hell I’m weird.

ramhughieED

I feel like eating Noodles…but I’m not hungry…

Over and Out.

Listening To:
Ramones- The KKK Took My Baby Away

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails