Friday, April 17, 2009

Friday I’m In Love…

Today was a pretty okay day at work. It’s my grandma’s birthday so me and dad visited her while mum and the little morons (aka my brothers) visited my cousin who also has her birthday today.

Friday finally…I can relax and SLEEP. I love sleep. Sleep is good.355

And yeah…I bought the latest issue of Q (UK’s biggest music magazine). It has some article about Nirvana in it…and to my huge surprise and joy an interview with Kiefer kiefer_sutherland_02Sutherland.

It was hilarious and since I am in this major “Kiefer Obsession” period it was even more fun. You can see two of his characters in my obsession list…*laughs*.
Speaking of…I noticed that http://www.discshop.fi/ has this sale on vampire movies.
I am soo buying The Lost Boys.

I also visited http://www.nelly.com/, which is this “shopping site”. You know from where you can order how clothes and found this 444015-0047_1absolutely fabulous top. I want it.
I also found this T-shirt that I love and want… 559002-0001_1








No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails