Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Wednesday?...I thought it was Tuesday...

I have a theory. (Great way to start the morning, eh?)
I think that any kind of holidays messes with your mind. I mean honestly. Your whole perspective of time goes to sh*t...
When I woke up this morning (hums Sexual Healing) I was dead beat on the fact that it was Tuesday. Apparently it wasn't...what a lovely surprise...eh?
Sucks Duck really....But that's me for you...confused as ever...mohah?
Well anyhow...I sorta sneaked in here at work...so back to that! Up up and awaaay...
God I'm weird...

Update...

Still at work. There are no freaking customers...what-so-ever...So bloody booring...I mean, honestly...I am so bored that my imagination has once again started to fly around between the clouds...I was day-dreaming about David from the Lost Boys again...and well I am feeling like an secrer agent sneaking on this very computer all the time...
That didn't even make any sence...at all...oh well...
But...anywhoo...I'm gonna go and talk to my co-workers and leave this very Anti-Social maschine alone...

Ta for Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails