Tuesday, May 26, 2009

I Spoke Too Soon…

I know what you're thinking...2 freaking posts in one day? Has she gone mental? Has something finally snapped in that crowded head of hers? The answer is...no. I'm just bored and decided to post...Yeah.

We arrived at the dorms again…and was met by blasting rock music…apparently our “neighbours” decided to have a small party. Well, I thought at least they’re playing good music and not some shit like our old neighbours used too…I spoke way to soon…*shakes head sadly* after Born To Be Wild by Steppenwolf that was musical inspiration to my ears some sort of high-pitched techno/care-bears/trance thing…started to play. My ears wept and wondered what they possibly could have done wrong to deserve this…same did my brain…oh well…MeanEddie

I’m rather tired after the boring drive up here …and before I started I took a picture of me in my car Eddie. Yes I named my car…got a problem with that? Anyhow… I decided to post it…for some reason or the other…And yes it is slightly computer-manipulated…

That’s that…Over and Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails