Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Tuesday without an x...

Cheerio(s)!

So I decided that the annual "Outside Day" at school was not going to make my list of events I want to (have to) attend. And decided to come to work instead. When it comes down to earning some money and walking around the Golf-Course in Pargas doing different pointless stations (Throw balls into buckets, Try to walk on stilts and fail miserably...) the Earning Money part wins off-handedly. What a Surprise...(Do note the Heavy sarcasm).

So I now have only this week left of school...wow. Where did those three years run off too? It (sadly) feels like yesterday (Gawd how cliche) that I entered that very school for the first time, all by my lonesome self, not knowing anyone and not really knowing what to expect...And now I am about to spend my final day...hours...minutes...there. And leave that part behind. *Tear*.
Oh well...

Just as I expected this day has been (is going to be) rather slow...so I'll just stand here day-dreaming about the Lost Boys...again...But enough of that...

Over and Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails