Friday, May 1, 2009

May First.

With Gun’s N Roses’ Welcome To The Jungle  blaring out of my speakers I enter the new month. May, spring is in the air and the sun has been shining,  for the last couple of days. spring

I can’t believe we’re in May already…It’s like my mind just can’t seem to wrap itself around that fact. I don’t know what to do really, when time just seems to fly past me…like a hurricane or something.

As I am typing this I am watching this crazy show from Sweden about these fighting neighbours…Where I can’t really understand the problem…Some old hag is complaining about anything and everything…And she’s just annoying and there’s basically no truth in nothing she’s gaping about. Weirdo.Navy-NCIS-tv-04

A commercial about the TV-show NCIS just came on. Specifically about Tony Dinozzo played by Michael Weatherly. The character is one of the greatest ever. And I am crushing on him…amongst others…*wink*. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails