Thursday, April 9, 2009

Am I…Strange?

I think that I might be insane. I mean honestly…my brain must function differently then everyone else’s. I mean why on earth does pointless stuff like movie lines and actors names and sometimes lines from books edge themselves into my head….but not stuff that I actually need to learn. I mean I’m pretty sure that knowing that Johnny Depp’s full name is John Christopher Depp II will help me that much in “real life”. Neither will the knowledge of Edward Cullen's mortal name (Masen).

So why do these things lodge themselves into my head? Only Buddha knows…and one more thing…why are the lyrics from the second verse to Aerosmith’s Dude Looks Like A Lady spinning around in my head? Strange…

That’s All Folks.

1 comment:

  1. Well.... If youre about to go and start a Hollywood quiz on international tv.. THEN it could be good to know such things ;)

    -----------------------------------------------

    Advertise: Watch magic card tricks for FREE! http://www.youtube.com/user/rubenick

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails