Wednesday, April 22, 2009

What The...

Dear Readers.

Today I have learned that my birthday is in three weeks, on the day this Friday.
When did that happen? I was sure that it was like months away.
And guess what people...next week this month will be over and done with, and we'll enter May...How sick is that?
I think my conception of time and how it goes by is at zero.

Today is a slow day...all I want to do is go home so I can download some movies that I just happened to find on flixster. And yeah, I also want to order home The Lost Boys because it is on some kind of Vampire Special on Discshop.fi...Must ask Daddy Dearest for some moneey...Because I am very much broke. Heh.

And yeah you guessed it...I'm at work beeing sneaky again.

Over and Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails