Monday, April 20, 2009

Day Off.

Today was my day off. And I did nothing of importance.
I watched a couple of movies…still want to watch many more but…that can be fixed…
I am once again in-love…this time with John Cusack and his Lloyd-Doblerloveable character Lloyd Dobler from Say Anything…How can you not love that guy?
I mean the scene where he stands outside Diane’s window with that radio and Peter Gabriel’s In Your Eyes blasts out of it…sigh. So damn romantic…at least for yours truly, who is a hopeless romantic.

Before I sat down and typed down this…very un-important and meaningless post…I was dancing around my room to Dancing in the Moonlight (I just love that song…it makes me in a good mood) wearing my “Mort Rainey Bathrobe” which I think looks just like the one Johnny Depp wears in Secret Window. It doesn’t really but I love to think it does…it reminds me of it…

Well lets end your misery and these endless ramblings…

Ta!

1 comment:

  1. I can NOT love John Cusack :D xD and ive got to tell you... this didnt make any sence at all for little me :D xD

    -----------------------------------------------

    Advertise: Watch magic card tricks for FREE! http://www.youtube.com/user/rubenick

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails