Monday, May 4, 2009

Untitled.

With Iggy Pop screaming about being a Wild Child I drove to work today. And what a day it was…I’m so tired. And tomorrow there's iggy_pop_sjarry4an equal amount to do.  Yippee Kay Yaay…

I’ve been reading these National Treasure Fanfics lately…because…well I love National treasure and have a humongous crush on Riley Poole; Super Nerd. How can you not love that guy and his comments?

Powell: [referring to the underground staircase] How do co6da bunch of guys with hand tools build all this?
Ben Gates: Same way they built the pyramids - and the Great Wall of China.
Riley Poole: Yeah... the aliens helped them.

Speaking of movies. Guess what I just ordered from Discshop.fi today!? You guessed right…
The Lost Boys will be dropping down my mailbox any day now. *Does a Happy-Dance* I can barely wait! Jeesh I'm such a geek…

David: Now you know what we are, now you know what you are. You'll never grow old, Michael, and you'll never die. But you must feed!

Enough Ranting…Over and Out!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails