Friday, July 17, 2009

Friday, that's today!

Oh yes the title is very original I know. My brain isn't just on "awesome title mode" right now. It's more on the "one more hour and then weekend mode". It's even less than an hour til my working day ends. Wauw.

So now another working week has passed...again. I don't know where the rush is but the world seems to be in a hurry somewhere..I know I'm not in a hurry anywhere. I'm perfectly content on beeing where I am right here and now...well maybe not literally here on this very spot but...you get my point.

It's warm today again. So I'm totally going down to the Cabin to take a swim or something, and I'm debating on wether or not I should thake my precious (insert Gollum voice here) computer with me...hmmm...I'll have to think on that.

And that's about it...
Over and Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails