Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Hair is Gone...

"I'm not the one who broke you
I'm not the one you should fear
We've got to move you darling
I thought I lost you somewhere
But you were never really ever there at all

And I want to get free
Talk to me
I can fear you falling
And I won't tempt to be
All you need
Somehow here is gone"

...Okay so the Goo Goo Doll's song actually goes Here is Gone...but that's close enough.

Yep, my hair is practically gone now. It's very short. Promise there will be some sort of picture up shortly...just not today...HAH, PSYKE! Nevermind that...and that is seriuosly soo...90's...I apologize...Sincerely.

Anywho, so I went and chopped my hair off...aah. Yaaay...fucking fantastic...

Just watched CSI:Ny and drooled over the oh-so-gorgeous Danny Messer...or well Carmine Giovinazzo as his real name is...Dunno what else to rant about...so...I'm off...here's a pic of mr. Giovinazzo though...mmm...drool...

Over and Out.


Okay...I Lied. Here's 2 pics of him, just because the first one reminds me of a similar Johnny Depp shot and he's just so damn cute in the second...x)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails